Upgrade from 8.1 to win10

Solution
Your licenses should be somewhere in your inbox or some userprofil on the vendors homepage. Only you know that.

Upgrading to 10 will not destroy those things. Neither programs or other stuff. But you never know. If you haven't backed anything up you are sort of asking for it.

Anywhores, I'd just choose "upgrade" (to make sure your HW-id is registerede with Win 10 - although your 8 key should be valid) and the clean install afterwards. Upgrading sucks, clean installs are the way to go, IMO.
Well, you are not supposed to lose anything. However, so many people have major problems when moving to Windows 10, that all I am going to say is that if you want to make that move, make sure you have everything you cherish completely backed up somewhere other than on your hard drive. External to your system.

Yes, it can be that bad still. Which is why I am still sitting here running Windows 8.1. And very happy with it. And until Windows 10 has a good chunk of its current issues fixed, it is going to stay that way.

RunLuke

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014
Your licenses should be somewhere in your inbox or some userprofil on the vendors homepage. Only you know that.

Upgrading to 10 will not destroy those things. Neither programs or other stuff. But you never know. If you haven't backed anything up you are sort of asking for it.

Anywhores, I'd just choose "upgrade" (to make sure your HW-id is registerede with Win 10 - although your 8 key should be valid) and the clean install afterwards. Upgrading sucks, clean installs are the way to go, IMO.

Solution

stavrosmast

Honorable
So I Upgraded and they look good.My bitdefender.exe was corrupted and I repaired it. I have some more fps in games,less cpu usage,but I suffer from a little bit slow boot up and very fast file fragmentation. (2K files fragmented per day). I hope they Will fix these