New Car Tag

Mereinid

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Hey everyone, I am renewing my truck tag next week and I have collegiate tag now and I can have 6 letters to use. I currently have G4MER. I have had that one for a couple years and I want to change.
I would like to have some help from other people on deciding. I drive a
Black 2010 King Ranch, crew cab.
Things I do not like, even though I am in the south. Hunting, fishing and I loathe camo! So lets keep the stereo type tag ideas to a bare minimum. Besides there's so many red neck custom tags running around here that I couldn't get a tag with a redneck'ish name on it anyway. Even if I wanted it.

Things I like, Comics, PC gaming, SciFi, Fantasy, Action movies, my girlfriend! Bewbs, Skyrim, Borderlands. I am Communications Engineer by trade, but I am currently in school to get more involved with Computers and Computer security. I have more than 135 games on Steam alone and at least double that on non steam games. I like Alabama Football. (Bianca Beauchamp, don't gell my gf though) If you have any more questions just ask me if you have need more info for awesome tag ideas.

To recap. Collegiate tag University of Alabama. and you can use 6 letters. Here is the link to the actual DMV for Alabama to see if a name is available; https://pros.mvtrip.alabama.gov/Public/Create

Anyway, thanks everyone. Best of luck, if any community can come up with a great tag name, it's Toms!

RTR,
Mereinid