How to access start menu folder in Win 10

klear6

Honorable
Aug 24, 2015
I can't seem to find a way to access my start menu folder in windows 10. I would like to remove some of the folders and programs from the "All Apps" list but I can't seem to find a way to do it. It is filling up with uninstall files inside of folders for programs that have been uninstalled alon with some programs I would prefer not be shown. (Nothing bad, just nothing I would ever need to click on nor need to see). I also need to modify which programs start with windows. This was so much easier in windows 7, and I skipped windows 8 so I am not sure what to do. Please help. Once again, Windows 10 has given me a headache.

Solution
You can find it all at "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\" , minus any applications installed in the user space (like apps)

klear6

Honorable
Aug 24, 2015
i figured out that if I open the all apps part of the start menu i can right click on a program and choose go to file location which takes me where i want to go. I did try your way and it still locked me out. Musta been a glitch. Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS