google chrome really slow to start up

G

hey everyone i got a annoying issue with my google chrome when i click on it it takes so long to start up and i have no problem with any other program and sometime i get black squares when i open a new tab its really annoying i i have tried most thing like un install and install tried un checking hard ware acceleration and tried winsock reset to i dunno what to do :(

Solution
You can also try enabling all services and keeping all startup programs disabled. Then visa versa. That may tell you if it is just a service or a program.
G

hey! i perform the steps and after i restarted the computer chrome was quick to open what to do now? :D

G

do i need to restart my computer everytime?

G

i will start to do it now but thanks so much for helping! :D

G

oh and one more thing do i do this in task manager or msconfig?

G

hey i realised after i disabled every thing straight after i rebooted my computer chrome would open really quick but if i wait 5 min it would open slow again even with no start programs or services so i think thats not the fix :/

G

no luck :(

G

interesting i un install my trend micro and chrome is back to normal now what anti virus do i get lol

G

ok thank you so much for helping honestly thought i couldn't fix the problem by my self im going to un install trend micro and get kaspersky :D