AOC 24" G2460FQ
-Is 10 EUR cheaper Than other AOC, Viewsonic or Acer
-Is not shipped with DP cable
-Is 2,5kg lighter than other AOC, does USB hub weigh that much? o_O
AOC 24" G2460PQU
-has USB hub
-Heaviest of them, 6,54Kg
ACER PREDATOR 24" GN246HL
-doesn't have displayport connection (thus you have to use DVI for 144Hz)
VIEWSONIC 24" VG2401MH
-Doesn't have VGA connection (duh, 144Hz isn't really supported on VGA anyway but.. it is a difference)
BENQ 24" XL2411Z
-Doesn't have Display port connection, limiting use at 144Hz to DVI only.
-Most expensive at 299 EUR

So if you want to use something besides DVI, your choices at 144Hz (main reason for display selection) are AOC's or viewsonic

Also as you...
G

Many reasons BenQ is a reputable brand and makes monitors as one of there highest sellers they are reliable and great all round. I'll list some of the reasons why I think you should get the BenQ

1) 1ms Response Time
2) 144Hz
3) nVidia 3D Ready (not many people use this but its good to have)

Ippeman

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013

I don't mean to be rude or anything but all of those five monitors have 1ms response time and 144hz but are in different price, not by allot but still. BenQ does provide some neat stuff like the turning screen.

Summarizing the main differences:
AOC 24" G2460FQ
-Is 10 EUR cheaper Than other AOC, Viewsonic or Acer
-Is not shipped with DP cable
-Is 2,5kg lighter than other AOC, does USB hub weigh that much? o_O
AOC 24" G2460PQU
-has USB hub
-Heaviest of them, 6,54Kg
ACER PREDATOR 24" GN246HL
-doesn't have displayport connection (thus you have to use DVI for 144Hz)
VIEWSONIC 24" VG2401MH
-Doesn't have VGA connection (duh, 144Hz isn't really supported on VGA anyway but.. it is a difference)
BENQ 24" XL2411Z
-Doesn't have Display port connection, limiting use at 144Hz to DVI only.
-Most expensive at 299 EUR

So if you want to use something besides DVI, your choices at 144Hz (main reason for display selection) are AOC's or viewsonic

Also as you pointed out, if you want to tilt/pivot/flip display to horizontal use, Stand capabilities for it will matter and reduce amount of choice.

None of it is made clear but looking at Weight, it is likely that lighter displays have their own PSU possibly as separate "brick" outside the display itself. If you want it either way, researching for better images of it from connector side would probably tell what is what. (I myself hate bricks but it is my own opinion and should in no way impact your choice)

Solution
G

If I were you I would pick the most reputable brand which in this case is BenQ.

Ippeman

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013

I think i'm settling for the BenQ. I don't see so much of technological differences except BenQ one has allot of features built in it. I really appreciate the work here! You made me clear up my mind! :)