[WTS] 2 XSPC EX360 rads, MCP655, Apogee XL CPU block, EKWB 290x Water Block - will separate

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogue3542

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
I've decided I just don't have the time to keep up with my water-cooling setup, so I'm selling all the parts together. The components were all brand new when I purchased them in January, and they've gotten very little use as we have been in the process of moving for the past few months. I have the Apogee box, but sadly not the rest.

Here is what's included:

2 XSPC EX360 radiators - 360mm $60 each
Swiftech Apogee XL CPU block with all the extra color plates, hardware, etc. $50
EKWB R9 290(x) full coverage gpu block $75
Swiftech MCP655 variable speed pump $65
small no brand reservoir $10
20 1/2 inch ID barbs and about 6 feet of tubing and clamps $20
brand new 5 meter blue LED lighting strip $10
2 sets of cathode ray lights (blue) $15 for both
12 silent case fans (6 Kingwin led and 6 Nexus) - molex power leads have been removed since this was custom wired for a custom case, but I have two molex leads that can be re-soldered to the wiring $30

Asking prices include shipping, but I can only ship to the USA in the contiguous 48 states. Negotiable within reason.

Link to pictures: http://imgur.com/a/iAoSm

I'd like to sell everything together, but I would be willing to sell the gpu block separately from the rest.

Jefyjustice24

Reputable
Dec 5, 2015
hey if still available I noticed you said all together...... So if I was willing to ask $50 for one of the rads would that be a no no?

Status
Not open for further replies.