Deciphering WhoCrashed BSOD Dump Analysis

MailleMan653

Reputable
Oct 26, 2015
So, my computer has been experiencing numerous BSOD's. Sometimes multiple times a day, sometimes one every day or two. The bug check descriptions that I've read aren't offering as much insight to me as I had hoped so now I'm turning to the experts. Here's what I've gotten.

On Mon 10/26/2015 3:47:44 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102515-7921-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: afd.sys (0xFFFFF80059AB14C6)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFF8B, 0x2, 0xFFFFF80059AB14C6, 0x0)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\afd.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 10/25/2015 8:38:22 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102515-6359-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys (0xFFFFF800BBE802FC)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800BBE802FC)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
description: TCP/IP Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 10/25/2015 6:06:42 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102515-6968-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E2E0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC000001D, 0xFFFFF803320B9451, 0xFFFFD0002434FE90, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 10/23/2015 11:27:07 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102315-8453-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ks.sys (ks+0xBCD8)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF801DD3EBCD8, 0xFFFFD000242B18D0, 0x0)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys
description: Kernel CSA Library
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

On Thu 10/22/2015 5:15:46 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102115-5437-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x982437)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF801DB182437, 0xFFFFD00020DD8AE0, 0x0)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 358.50
company: NVIDIA Corporation
description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 358.50
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 358.50 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query: NVIDIA Corporation SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

first guess would be a bad networking driver version.

afd.sys provides winsock networking support
tcp/ip provides networking support
the nvidia drivers have networking streaming and also depend on the networking driver.

I can not tell the actual cause without looking at a memory dump but I would update the network driver.
or if you have a usb wireless device, update the BIOS, the USB drivers, the CPU chipset drivers as well as the network driver.