Should i start to build a new rig or upgrade gpu? Gaming, Best performance vs price for next 2 years

Steveodelux

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014
Approximate Purchase Date: Around november 30th

Budget Range: (e.g.: 600-800) $800 or less

System Usage from Most to Least Important: 100% gaming

Parts Not Required: mouse keyboard speakers, reusing power supply 520 w,

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: i like newegg and amazon.

Parts Preferences: by brand or type i prefer intel cpus and nvidia geforce gpus

Overclocking: i dont want to mess with overclocking,

SLI or Crossfire: no one gpu is all i want to work with

Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Additional Comments:what im looking to do here is upgrade my pc the best i can without spending a ton of cash. Basically i want to be able to run mmos such as blade and soul, black desert, and new games coming out over the next 2 years on ultra settings with roughly 60fps. i want to be able to see the beautiful details in these games with bright colors and great character models while keeping everything running smooth as butter. Should i get a gtx 970 and call it good or just start saving for a new rig altogether is what im wondering. also should i invest in a new monitor ?
This is my current build:
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX760 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler 2GB GDDR5 256bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card (02G-P4-2765-KR) Graphic

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I53570K

MEMORY 8 GB RAM 1 x G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model

OS WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE

CURRENT CASE 1 x Cooler Master HAF 912 - High Air Flow Mid Tower Computer Case

MONITOR accer 60hz refresh 1920 x 1080. its about 4 years old at this point. id like to get a newer monitor without spending more than 200$ any recommendations?

Anything else you need to know just let me know.

logainofhades

Titan
Your CPU is still fine. A new GPU is all you really need, maybe a PSU, depending on the model you have. A mild overclock, to 4.0ghz wouldn't hurt either. With an $800 max budget, if monitor is not included in it, you could go with a new PSU, and a GTX 980ti.