A+ Exam Questions

ITNation

Reputable
Jul 27, 2015
I had this question on the A+ 802 exam and I think I missed this one. Question: In a church there is an open access point. During the service no one can access wireless network's resources. What is the problem and how to solve it?

a) Install a second WAP to strenthen the signal
b) There are too many people trying to use the open wireless network and the network is overloaded
c) Assign a static IP address to the access point

Are there free online practice questions for A+ 802 exam like this question available? I have not found anything like this because all the exams that I find are too old and do have have a real like examples like you get on the exams. I have been studying from 2 different books, but even those books did not prepare me enough for the 802 exam. Thanks in advance.

That's a terrible question and has no clear answer. There are dozens of possible explanations for those symptoms. However, of the three possible answers, only B makes any sense.

Kewlx25

Distinguished
C makes no sense. Leaving A and B. If the issue was too many devices, then A would not help, if anything, it could make things worse by adding more conflicting EM signals. B seems like the best answer.

I don't have any practice with wifi configurations, but my guess would be add another AP, but make sure it's not on an overlapping channel and probably separate it from the other AP such that one is district strong the other for different groups to people.