Can't detect the right driver for my graphic card

random8019

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
Windows 10 can't detect my graphic card, and the only details I remember about it is that it's a NVIDIA GeForce card between the years 2005-2007.
I already tried NVIDIA Auto-detection tool (GeForce Experience) and it couldn't detect it too.
Help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Solution
1. Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
2. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
3. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
4. Now try installing the driver again and check.

random8019

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015

Thanks for both replies, I can't figure out how to qoute you both
So it appears that my card is: GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a
I looked it up NVIDIA site and it seems there is no version for this driver for windows 10, what do I do in that case?

Thanks

random8019

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015

can't qoute you guys both
So I think that tha'ts the right one:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/82758
And there's no windows 10 support on it, but there's 8.1 there. How do I use the compatibility mode to install it on windows 10?
Thanks alot

Grimwinder

Reputable
Jul 2, 2014
1. Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
2. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
3. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
4. Now try installing the driver again and check.

Solution

random8019

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015

It seems fine now, but the issue which started all this was the Blue Screen error: 'SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION'.
I searched google for the solution and it said that their was a problem with the drivers, so now I tried installing a new one, and this Compatibility Mode might solve the issue. I'll see how it works out and if the error returns the next few days.

Thanks a lot, all of you really helped me!