Emerging Cyber Threats For 2016, According To Georgia Tech Institute Of Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as useful idiots (*ahem*...excuse me...I mean people) feel "pressured" to sign on for these "services" then they will continue to lose control over their own privacy and more and more "service" companies will continue to push for more and more control in a vicious circle the drain whirlpool. As the younger generations come up knowing nothing but convenient apps at their fingertips, I see this trend only getting worse, too.

There is NO service that I need, or will ever agree to need, so bad to give up my privacy. This is one reason I refuse to It reminds me of the often used Benjamin Franklin quote (just substitute his words liberty and safety for privacy and service): "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Charles Bundy

Honorable
Oct 18, 2013
The way I beat the whole system is I just never give real information. All my sign in accounts are linked to a nonexistent person. The information they get from me is useless.

Orumus

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
Thank you for a great article. The more of your articles I read the more I respect you. You seem to take the time to actually do some research and fact checking which is becoming very rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.