What motherboard will work for an intel 3rd geneation

Hexpex

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015
Since different motherboard offer different features i just want something above basic.

What motherboard would work with an intel i3-3225 processor?

Some things to note:
1. I need an expansion slot to add a graphics card
2. i do not want to use laptop memory
3. It has to be mini itx
4. The price... it has to be less than $80 ( new , used etc.. it doesn't matter)
5. Needs to work right out of the box with processor noted above

I am not too knowledgeable with motherboards if anyone can give me some recommendation that will fit all above i would greatly appreciated

Hexpex

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015
I am quite sure that '' any'' mini itx that has a lga 1155 socket will not work with the processor i posted as older boards released prior to this chip wouldn't even recognize it. I know some boards can handle some newer chips before their release with a bios update but i wanted the motherboard i would buy to work straight out of the box without any bios update.

Also i checked out calvins recommendation but when i looked at it from the asus website no where does it state it is compatible with 3rd generation intel processor in the main page where in areas the P8H61-I LX R2.0 does that it is 3rd intel gen compatible however i couldn't find that one on sale . Is there any other suggestions someone may have ?

TRENDING THREADS