I need help bad....

AzoraFred

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015
Okay, so I just recently switched all my components to my new motherboard and case. I hooked everything up and it's all fine accept one thing... That would be my screen... How i see i at least. I am running a 1920x1080 monitor and have an HDMI cable hooked up to it. The text for google and such is a bit blurry and the toolbar, desktop icons, settings pages, windows 8 area thing pretty much everything is off proportion. Like when I click date and time it fills like a 1/4 of my screen. Before I switched everything to new components for my PC, it was just a fine clean crisp resolution. Please help me with this, and yes everything under screen resolution is set correctly I hope and the cable are not the issue, drivers are up to date as well.

Solution
Clean install meaning that you re-install windows from scratch. You normally have to do that every time you replace your motherboard or you can get software compatibility issues.

AzoraFred

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015

Clean install as in what exactly? I will also try reinstalling them.

AzoraFred

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015

Ohh I see, I jsut did the gigabyte driver disk and it fixed the scaling gonna probably do that just to be on the safe side as well.
Thanks!

AzoraFred

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015

Ohh I see, I jsut did the gigabyte driver disk and it fixed the scaling gonna probably do that just to be on the safe side as well.
Thanks!