My Toshiba Satellite laptop wont connect to the internet threw any applications

ShamW0W

Reputable
Oct 31, 2015
Hi my Toshiba Satellite has Windows 10 and it shows that it's connected to the internet though when i try and run chrome it say's it's not connected when i run steam it say's it cannot connect to the steam network

Solution
Hi,

Do you have other devices that are connected to the same network with no problem? If other device are connected with no problem please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.

- First, forget the wireless network that you currently connected at then after couple of seconds reconnect to it then see if you'll be able to access the internet.
- Next is to uninstall/reinstall the wireless adapter. Open Device Manager and uninstall the wireless adapter.
- Restart your laptop and it should reinstall automatically but if it doesn't you can connect the laptop using wired connection and see if it would connect then download and install the driver from Toshiba Support site.
- If these doesn't work try to perform a System Restore...
Hi,

Do you have other devices that are connected to the same network with no problem? If other device are connected with no problem please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.

- First, forget the wireless network that you currently connected at then after couple of seconds reconnect to it then see if you'll be able to access the internet.
- Next is to uninstall/reinstall the wireless adapter. Open Device Manager and uninstall the wireless adapter.
- Restart your laptop and it should reinstall automatically but if it doesn't you can connect the laptop using wired connection and see if it would connect then download and install the driver from Toshiba Support site.
- If these doesn't work try to perform a System Restore. Bring it back to an earlier date and time when it was connecting to the internet.
- If all these doesn't work you may consider doing a complete refresh with your laptop.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS