How to get back Windows Store and Caculator?

G

Hello, recently I have removed all metro or preinstalled applications on windows 10 with a powershell command. It removed all the extra software I needed but, I realized windows store and calculator are missing. I've search up many solutions on the web but, none have helped. Now, i want to know how I can get them back. Thanks.

G

Yes, that was the solution I was looking at but, sadly it did not work. It only reinstalled a couple of items but, not windows store and calculator.

G

Well, I guess reinstalling is my only available option. Since, I really don't want to lose all my files.

G

I know it's a little late to reply now and I'm sorry but, how do I reinstall windows 10? I had an upgrade from windows 7, so I do not have the reinstall disk for windows 10. It would be a pain if I downgraded to windows 7 and back to windows 10. Thank you.

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Reset your PC

Resetting lets you choose whether to keep your files or remove them, and then reinstalls Windows. To get started, go to Settings > Update & security > Reset this PC > Get started and choose an option.

G

The PC reset was successful however, I have encountered an error with my computer. The mouse and keyboard are no longer functional when the PC gets to the login screen. The only thing I can access is the bios. I need help! Thanks.