How do I Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech-related

Reputable
Oct 3, 2015
I am wanting to sell my custom gaming PC, a monitor, a mouse, a keyboard and a graphics card. What is the best way to ship these (everything will be separate but the keyboard and mouse will be bundled).
I am not wanting to know only how to package my components but also who to ship through (1x Cheapest Service. 1x Quality Service). I am shipping only to US addresses.

Thanks for any responses!

Solution
So long as you insure them, UPS or FedEx should both be fine. Package them well using bubble wrap, remove the GPU card from the motherboard as well as the CPU cooler and wrap them individually. The US postal service and other shippers are less desirable as I've seen problems with their shipping methods, but so long as you insure the hardware and package it well, any of the major providers should be fine.

UPS is probably less expensive than FedEx and USPS is probably cheaper than UPS.
So long as you insure them, UPS or FedEx should both be fine. Package them well using bubble wrap, remove the GPU card from the motherboard as well as the CPU cooler and wrap them individually. The US postal service and other shippers are less desirable as I've seen problems with their shipping methods, but so long as you insure the hardware and package it well, any of the major providers should be fine.

UPS is probably less expensive than FedEx and USPS is probably cheaper than UPS.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.