wallpaper goes crazy takebar locks up and access to almost every folder is denied

Sweeds

Reputable
Mar 24, 2015
i just wipped out my old laptop for the first time in a few months it has a 3rd gen 3210m i5 with intel hd graphics 4000 and i decided to clean it up and update stuff. first off i started with uninstallng avast because on my desktop i found it caused issues in windows 10 then i updated the gpu drivers. after i restarted my (which took extremly long for some reason) my desktop looked like this except like a pinkish color and i had no shortvuts on my taskbar and could not access my taskebar. If i try to go into any of my documents folder (music, pictures exc.) it says i do not have access to these folders and when i launch any program it says its an unknow program. using keyboard comands to get control panel up dosnt work and if i get into the windows 10 settings window its just crashes.
I tried going into powershell and posting a comand to see if it has all the defult apps on windows and it said 42 missing archives but after waiting awhile then restarting that didnt fix it and it stil says this. I tried changing video card drivers versions but that didnt work
i also tryed installing a new antivirus (AVG the same one o my desktop) and scanning my pc and nothing. I lastly tried booting into safe mode scanning for issues. nothing. then trying to reset my pc from there and it just gave an error
PLS HELP