could use some help

Laserer

Reputable
Oct 14, 2015
So recently my motherboard died which killed my CPU as well so I had to get new ones. ever since I got new parts I am able to see the pixels and when i am on a bright page with lots of colors i can see the pixels "flicker". At first i thought it was my graphics card but I put my av cable into my motherboard and the problem continued. I was wondering if it could be a software issue from windows 10 because since i got my new parts it thinks i do not own windows 10 and keeps on asking for me to activate it. Not too much of a computer guy but thanks for helping me out.

Specs
Msi Geforce GTX 660
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s
Intel core i5-4460
Crucial ballistix ram 4gbx2

new anymore information tell me had to write this quickly was in class. Thanks

Solution
It is unlikely windows is causing graphical oddities. There could be an issue with your drivers. Did you wipe your drivers and do a fresh install of the latest revision after installing your new hardware? Use a program like DDU on Guru3d to wipe your Nvidia drivers and intel drivers, if necessary. After a fresh install of the latest drivers and a restart, see if the problem persists.

spagalicious

Distinguished
It is unlikely windows is causing graphical oddities. There could be an issue with your drivers. Did you wipe your drivers and do a fresh install of the latest revision after installing your new hardware? Use a program like DDU on Guru3d to wipe your Nvidia drivers and intel drivers, if necessary. After a fresh install of the latest drivers and a restart, see if the problem persists.

Solution

Laserer

Reputable
Oct 14, 2015

I did wipe my Nvidia Drivers but not intels drivers ill try that when i get home and tell you what happens.

Laserer

Reputable
Oct 14, 2015

Well I uninstalled the intel drivers and it continuted to do it but when i switched back to my first monitor that also had the same problem it stopped. So I have no idea if it will continue in the future but for now the the pixels are fixed! thanks!

spagalicious

Distinguished

Funny how that happens. Enjoy

TRENDING THREADS