Have to turn on PC twice for Windows 10 to fully boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Bro

Reputable
Jan 8, 2015
I turn on my computer, it reaches the blue Windows lego and before the loading animation(White dots circling around) begins, PC shuts off.
Hardware:
Gigabyte GA970-UD3(Has no fast boot option)
AMD Fx-8350
Corsair CX600M(Always makes electric sound)
Samsung Evo 850 250GB(Boot disk)

I am worried something bad is going on with my PC D:

AreH

Distinguished
Is it happened just once or repeating? If it's just once probably it's nothing serious. It could be update for example. But if constantly repeating, one of the solutions would be to try to reset your os.

Best luck!

Dread Bro

Reputable
Jan 8, 2015
It happens every time! I tried shutting down then instantly turning on PC again and the problem persists so I believe I ruled out the possibility of a power problem, power always worried me because my PSU is horrid, the sounds it makes drive me insane.
Is there a solution other than resetting Windows 10? Thanks :)

AreH

Distinguished
Well Dread, it could be a great number of things. Maybe you could try to play with boot sequence in bios, change it and see what will happen. Also double check your display connections. If the psu is horrid maybe one of the solutions is to change it.

Best luck!

Dread Bro

Reputable
Jan 8, 2015
Thanks for keeping up with me. Anyways, I tried changing the boot sequence and there is no difference, as for the display connection, how does that have any effect? It cannot shut down a computer I suppose.
One thing I realized is that I have to press a little harder on the power button to start the PC now which is weird.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.