can i activate windows 10 again used product key

Pucchu_1

Reputable
Oct 21, 2015
sir i have a problem with my new lenovo G50-80 5th generation laptop comes with windows 10 home single language,this laptop is running to much slow after using 10 days i want to format this laptop but my main question is can i activate windows 10 again and also i don't have product key but i founded windows 10 product key through keyfinder.can i activate windows 10 again through founded product key from laptop and also don't have windows 10 setup but i downloaded windows 10 home single language from internet.can i activate windows 10 again through product key.

Solution
You don't need the key, windows 10 remembers the hardware and activates it that way

Just use media creation tool and make image on usb stick, do a fresh install and it will activate itself

AmusingUserID

Reputable
Oct 19, 2015
You don't need the key, windows 10 remembers the hardware and activates it that way

Just use media creation tool and make image on usb stick, do a fresh install and it will activate itself

Solution

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10
Activation in Windows 10

You bought a new device running Windows 10.

Product key

(Pre–installed on your device, included with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.)