media creation tool not launching and and i don't want to lost my original windows 10

Pucchu_1

Reputable
Oct 21, 2015
my windows media creation tool not launching it say couldn't start properly.please reboot your pc and try running windows 10 setup again.please sir help me i don't want to lost my original windows 10 home single language comes with lenovo G50-80(5th generation core i5).i want to creating original windows 10 iso image through media creation for formating but media creation tool not response in my windows 10. my laptop running too much slow,i tried everything like reset,restore,factory reset everything but nothing was happen.i want to clean install windows 10 again myself without loosing original windows 10.Please help anyone have solution give me i am waiting for your response.

Solution

You are making no sense.

If your computer is running slowly, the issue is with software running there, so you should NOT turn it into a disk image to reinstall. You need to follow the instructions at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install to make new install media. DVD or USB both work.

Also, run malwarebytes to make sure it's not a virus that's causing you issues.

Pucchu_1

Reputable
Oct 21, 2015
i am ready to loose everything but i don't want to loose my original windows 10 home single,i want an iso of this image for format or reinstall windows,because my laptop running to much slow i tried everything but i want an iso.

You are making no sense.

If your computer is running slowly, the issue is with software running there, so you should NOT turn it into a disk image to reinstall. You need to follow the instructions at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install to make new install media. DVD or USB both work.

Also, run malwarebytes to make sure it's not a virus that's causing you issues.

Solution

Ask your manufacturer for disks then. There is no other option for what you want.

And even then, any pre-installed licensed software like Office will NOT be on that image disk.

W Fallon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015

Go to Control Panel, Recovery, Click: Create a Recovery Drive, follow the directions.

It's that simple.