Mouse Scroll Wheel Problemo

Kevin L

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013
My scroll wheel on my mouse only scrolls down, but not up. I tried updating the Logitech Software and everything! It doesn't scroll up on every program, not just chrome or anything. I am using the Logitech G303, but before you ask if its a hardware problem, I know it's software. I bought this new mouse for games, but also because the scroll wheel on my old mouse didn't work. I thought it was broken but clearly not, because the new one has the same issue.

Kevin L

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013

Yes, I tried using a different USB and a different computer. The other computer worked fine on both mice so obviously, it is a configuration. I am s till unsure of where to configure it though because the Logitech software only lets you change the button, not the scrolling action.

koffeeshop77

Reputable
Jun 9, 2015
well it deff the settings caus there is only on sensor in the mouse and it could care less rather you were going up or down with the scrolling, un install ALL drivers. uninstall any extensions you may have with the browsers or what not such as smothscrolling n such and roll back you driver in your device manger until you can't roll back no more. and go in control panal and pointer and sett to default and anything else you can set to default. and check and the scrolling part, normal is 3line per clikc or something but if you have like 0line per click it ain't gonna scroll cause its not gonna move any lines /scrole. after that im out of options. and make sure to restart the pc between uninstalls and reinstalls and roll backs!!...
and please check where the problems are if they are in, games,windows,browsers, you know it might narrow it down.

Kevin L

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013

I really have no clue at this point. The only drivers I can uninstall or find are the Logitech ones, which I did uninstall, and the windows ones which upon deletion, just makes my mouse unmovable...

Kevin L

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013

I rebooted, and it still has the same problem. I have no idea....