Today's Special ! Monitor vs Monitor, LG vs Samsung!

Shellock

Reputable
Sep 16, 2015
hi there everyone, today we will have a fun discussion about the two monitors from a different brand. One is the Samsung S27D390H 27" monitor as the price of $228.99. the monitor indeed have 2 ports of HDMI, a built in speaker, and last but not least support a FULL HD resolution. Now you probably wonder about the viewing angle, the Samsung S27D390H does not fail any of their customer by adding a rotating leg, you can move the screen up and down. with the viewing screen at 178-degree wide viewing angle. Another advantage of this monitor is it have a Game mode optimizes for gamer. And Last but not least the LG Electronics UM57 25UM57 is a wide screen 25" monitor that comes with 2 HDMI ports and a built in speaker, with the resolution of 2560 x 1080 Resolution and yes my friend this monitor is also support Dual Controller, and Screen Split and yes this monitor is also supporting game mode for a budget price of $179.00.
As a customer what monitor will you choose as a best solution for now a day gaming ? Let me know what you think about this two awesome monitors by reply to this threat. until we see each other again. Have a great day!

Solution
All of those features are pretty much standard and for the most part "advertising lingo". Viewing angle in reference to monitors generally refers to how te creen looks when both your head and the monitor are left in your chosen position. Then as you turn your head left and right, up and down, how do the colors image change as the viewing angle of your eyes changes in relation to the screen.

Advertised specs are pretty much "made up" more often that not.

The best thing you can do to get a inkling of how well the monitor performs is to read reviews on reputable sites like tftcentral. If you have the budget to spend $229, then I would guess you could do $240 and with $250 to spend, I would not look beyond the Asus 144 hz VG248QE or...
All of those features are pretty much standard and for the most part "advertising lingo". Viewing angle in reference to monitors generally refers to how te creen looks when both your head and the monitor are left in your chosen position. Then as you turn your head left and right, up and down, how do the colors image change as the viewing angle of your eyes changes in relation to the screen.

Advertised specs are pretty much "made up" more often that not.

The best thing you can do to get a inkling of how well the monitor performs is to read reviews on reputable sites like tftcentral. If you have the budget to spend $229, then I would guess you could do $240 and with $250 to spend, I would not look beyond the Asus 144 hz VG248QE or the BenQ Equivalent ( ?)

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-vg248qe

You can use these monitors with the toastyXstrobelight strobing utility to eliminate motion blur.

http://www.blurbusters.com/easy-lightboost-toastyx-strobelight/

Solution