Single player vs Multiplayer?

AltairBG

Reputable
Nov 6, 2015
So..I got a gaming laptop for around 2000euro (Asus ROG g751jy) and i just build my gaming desktop PC for near 4000 euro...
And now i can't decide what to play...What do you guys think is worth the time to spend playing?
Single player games with good story (and maybe graphics) to beat them at 100% ?
or
Multiplayer games like MOBA's (LoL / Heroes of the Storm) or some MMORPG or FPS?
I can play whole day even at work..But i want to know what you guys think? What's worth the time spend? :)

Axe08

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2012
Fallout 4, Fallout 4, Fallout 4.

Grand Theft Auto has a good story and graphics.
As far as FPS goes,n CS:GO is always a popular choice. I personally don't really play it but it can get real competitive.
Even though you didn't mention sports/car games I would recommend Rocket League. It's really fun.

The Grox Empire

Reputable
Feb 2, 2015
Single player will impress you, Good story, etc like watching good Box Office movies.
Multiplayer are addictive, fun to play with friends, etc like watching Tv Series

Just play the games you want to play. Read / watch game reviews.

I suppose the good thing about MMOs is that many of them are free 2 play (F2P). If you don't like the game, then all you wasted was your time. If you don't like a single player game you bought, then you wasted time and money.