BSOD can't find fix!!!!

hagstranger

Honorable
Apr 23, 2013
I know there's a lot of these, and I hate to start a new thread, but I have tried everything! My computer isn't anything fancy, but as far as I can tell I have updated all my drivers and they are functioning properly! The error message that occurs is: IRQL_not_less_or_equal (netwlv32.sys)! The BSOD seems to occur randomly no matter what, but more so under stress of a game such as LOL... My specs are:
Nvidia Quadro Nvs 140M
Intel(r) core(tm) 2duo CPU @ 2.00Ghz
and 2gigs of DDR2 ram

The only possibilities I can think of are bad RAM, or I missed something, idk... Pleeeease help me! Thank you

Hi,

Based from the error that you're getting it has something to do with the wireless card of your PC. Try to install the latest driver from Intel for your wireless network card and see if it will resolve the issue. Uninstall the old driver first from Device Manager then install link updated driver.

Here's the link, just select the appropriate driver for 32 or 64 bit.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25514/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Windows-10

hagstranger

Honorable
Apr 23, 2013

It is a laptop, Lenovo thinkpad T61, some abuse but was functioning fine before windows 10, that's why I think it's a driver problem still

hagstranger

Honorable
Apr 23, 2013

I will try this right away

hagstranger

Honorable
Apr 23, 2013
Update, still having BSOD, I found that my wifi card is unsupported since windows 8... So I can't fix this problem with drivers, is there any other possible solution to stop the BSOD's?

hagstranger

Honorable
Apr 23, 2013

I disabled it last night, and went downstairs a nd plugged my Ethernet cord into the laptop and used that instead... I didn't have any blue screens.