Blurry tv when connecting pc with hhdmi

LaserNinja11

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
Hi, so, for a while, i have been using my tv with my pc and i have to connect it with vga. This is because when i connect it with HDMI, the screen is unclear, text is unreadable, and i think the problem may be "screen tearing." I have messed around with the resolutions and refresh rates and having the screen set to 1080i at 30 or 29hz seems to be the best, but with those settings, everything seems so laggy and unresponsive. And yes, my screen is 1080p NATIVE and a 60 hz refresh rate. The tv works fine with consoles connected with hdmi so i cant see any reason why the display would look so bad and diffrent with a pc. My pc has an ASUS GTX 750ti GPU so the problem shouldnt be because of low specs. Any solutions to this?
Thanks

Hello... Typically I find the last HDMI input on most TV's work better with a GPU at 1080P 60... try setting Vsync on the GPU too.

Color settings might help... But due to the larger pixel interlace with the TV... you will not have clear TEXT as your Monitor... But Gaming Like Starcraft2, for me, is very playable at a distance.

What helped the most, was learning to get into the TV firmware and creating a custom color profile for that HDMI input, for PC gaming use.

LaserNinja11

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013

i have looked in the nvidia control panel ofr a VSYNC option and there isnt one. The tv only has one hdmi port, but i simply cannot see why vga works better than hdmi, and why consoles are fine with the tv and my pc isnt.
When i use vga, it works fine with 1080p at 60 hz, but hte hdmi wont work very well with 1080p at 60 hz

LaserNinja11

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013

i think im just gonna stick with vga until i get a 144hz monitor, but thanks anyways man :)