Value for money gaming monitors

Spaghettio

Honorable
Nov 16, 2015
I am building my own gaming PC and unfortunately it's getting quite expensive. I was hoping to find a good monitor for playing modern AAA games but mainly I wanted something that was reasonably priced. From my research so far, I haven't seen anything great for less than £180, is that the price I should expect to pay or am I not looking hard enough?

I'll put my build here just for reference http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/qHPhf7 . Ideally I didn't want to to spend any more than £700 but I've already gone over and adding a £200 monitor would push me way over. I know my original question was about the monitor but it would be greatly appreciated if you noticed any other compnents I could save money on by swapping them without impacting the overall performance "too much".

Thanks in advance for your time.

Spaghettio

Honorable
Nov 16, 2015

Thank you for the quick response! Unfortunately that particular monitor is a bit too expensive for me, whwen you take into account shipping costs to the UK it adds about £40, I probably should have mentioned that earlier. Thank you anyway, I'll see if there are any of those monitors that come from the UK