BSOD Been happening for weeks cannot take it, Please help me.

Josh_23

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015
Been getting the BSOD for a while now and I just cannot get rid of it pc specs are
Computer name: DESKTOP-4MVG1A4
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 10586
Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
Hardware: ASRock, 970 Extreme4
CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor AMD586, level: 21
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 8545599488 bytes total
AMD RADEON HD SERIES 7700
AMD RADEON GRAPHICS PROCESSOR(0x665c)
file:///C:/Users/Josh's%20pc/Documents/WhoCrashedOutput.htm
file:///C:/Users/Josh's%20pc/Documents/WhoCrashedOutput2..htm
Don't know if they are the right files but its all I have as my MINIDUMP file folder tends to always be empty
Getting this
Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 17/11/2015 22:34:18 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80065EEDB15, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

thanks for reading

Solution
In order of likelihood:
1. Driver
2. Spyware
3. Virus

Start by removing third party drivers. In my experience, the usual suspect is display adapter driver. Still, I recommend you review all of your hardware, including mouse/keyboard, if applicable. Look for the latest versions; download them, but don't install. Use driversweeper to remove old drivers. Once old drivers have been removed, install the latest.
In order of likelihood:
1. Driver
2. Spyware
3. Virus

Start by removing third party drivers. In my experience, the usual suspect is display adapter driver. Still, I recommend you review all of your hardware, including mouse/keyboard, if applicable. Look for the latest versions; download them, but don't install. Use driversweeper to remove old drivers. Once old drivers have been removed, install the latest.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS