Best monitor for lower budget? (Gaming/Movies, more graphically based than performance)

JoeTProsser

Honorable
Jul 26, 2015
Hey everyone!

Hopefully my final post for a while as this is the last thing I really need to find out.

I'm upgrading my system at Christmas and my current monitor is slowly, ever so slowly dying. It turns off randomly on times and if it's tilted downwards there are little lines that appear through the screen.

I'm looking for a new monitor basically.

I'm a gamer, but I'm not looking so much for a TN panel because I'm more about graphics than performance really, I do play some CSGO and LoL but that's it really.

My first choice would be:
QNIX QX2710 - I've heard great things about this monitor. Quite trustworthy from what I've seen.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QNIX-QX2710-LED-Evolution-II-DP-Multi-TRUE10-PIVOT-2560x1440-27-inch-Monitor-/262004572340?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368 <<<<<<< This variation seems to have a much better stand in comparison the standard Korean stands.

I'm not sure if there is much better value for money out there really. Seeing as I can OC this into the 100-120hz mark makes it really hard to find anything better. Especially with the panel quality it portrays.

I'm not sure if there is anything better out there but advice would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot guys.

JoeTProsser

Honorable
Jul 26, 2015

Before someone comes in and calls you some kind of name for casting your opinion.

Thanks for helping straight away :)

I thought it looked pretty decent. Apparently the Korean variations of monitors are meant to be excellent at the minute from what I read anyway.