I have an lg tv that im trying to hook up to a samsung blueray player the tv says invalid signal whether hooked up to the blue

blackdragon8

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015
invalid signal from lg tv whether its hooked up to blue ray player or not. From once turn on the tv says invalid signal, then once turn on the blueray player and play the disc im getting audio, but still no picture.

blackdragon8

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015
yes HDMI and yes have channelled hrough all inputs so hooked up ps3 in bedroom and hooked up the new blue ray player to front room tv, but now have to run 100 foot cord from front room to bedroom so can access my wwe network and netflix.

Ok, so you are saying that with an HDMI cable you are getting audio but the TV is saying invalid signal. Sounds like you may need to change the output signal to a different resolution. Is there any way you can use the older style video/audio cables and see if that works?

blackdragon8

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015
Seems to me with how my samsung blue ray player works on my other tv and my playstation 3 works on hookup to my lg that samsung blue ray players just are not compatible with lg tvs or at least the new one I bought recently. Just gonna have to deal with 100 foot of cable going through my house lol.

blackdragon8

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015

blackdragon8

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015
I want to thank those that have given me feedback on my question and trying to solve my problem, main problem solved besides now having 100 foot of cable through house, but at least have 2 working tvs and 2 places to watch dvd's and blue rays lol.

TRENDING THREADS