Joysticks Crash Games on Windows 10 64-Bit

Warmuro

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2014
*I have really strange problem. I have Logitech F310 and F710, and if they are plugged in, some of the games crash at the startup. I disconnect my controllers, enter the game(s). I plug and what i see is a crash again. This is the first time i've ever seen such a strange problem, checked out google for a solution but no luck.

*Games which are crashing so far : GTA V, Sonic Lost World, Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

*I have everything updated, virus free etc. and games were working fine. Even GTA V did not have this problem on Windows 10. Suddenly, it happened for GTA V too and i don't know why.

I suspect it's either Windows Xbox Accessories or some other Windows Update bug (buggy update from MS...) Please help me :/

Warmuro

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2014
Okay at last i found the solution. I had a software called "Unified Remote". It installs a virtual hid driver and it's the reason why games crash. I uninstalled the "Unified Remote" software and no crashes so far. If anyone reading this and having the same issue, just remove that program. I'll post if problem persists, but so far everything works okay.

(BTW i had this problem for 1.5 month)