Newbie to dual monitors, cant figure this out

MDXX

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
So i changed my settings to support dual monitor and stuff. As you can tell by these pics im having problems! All i want is my main monitor to have my game and my other monitor to have internet browser. I cant figure this out

1st pic shows my desktop icons go on my main screen and my bottom toolbar goes to my 2nd screen.

2nd pick shows in game the blue line is where the 2 monitors meet. As i said before i want the game on monitor 1 and internet on monitor 2. Idk what to do.!

http://imgur.com/a/IcylA

ajhockey3

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015
Ok, You set up dual monitors in the NVIDIA control panel right? Never do that, Thats ment for multimonitor gaming, Disable it in NVIDIA control panel now go to the Windows 10 control panel>Adjust screen res> on the multiple displays area of this window hit extend these displays. This will give you what you want

MDXX

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011

Well that fixed that problem. Thanks. However when i got my game going on my main screen im like stuttering, like my pc cant handle it??? I have a gtx 960. I should be able to game on one and internet on the other. But im getting like rubber banding but its not my internet. lag stutter skipping w.e you want to call it. Any idea?

MDXX

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011

all i want to do and am currently trying to do is play WoW and Battlefront on my main monitor, and have Chrome open on my 2nd monitor for web browsing. Thanks ill try a restart