Looking for Specific Style Keyboard

Matt Lazar

Reputable
Sep 11, 2014
I'm looking for a specific style of keyboard, wired or wireless. It needs to be ergonomic, first off. The second thing, the arrow keys need to be in a specific way, the left and right keys need to be next to each other, instead of being separated by the up and down. I know, its confusing.

My dad's keyboard recently quit on him, and he needs an ergonomic one for his wrists. The key design is one hes grown fond of on his old PS/2 keyboard (Please help me find a USB, let me bring him to the current times), and it seems impossible to find a keyboard with this design. With the research I did, I could only find one keyboard that matches what I'm looking for, but it is a little out of my price range, and the space key looks weird.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1UH3H78349

With U for up, D for down, ect. the design is like this:

U
LR
D
Instead of:

U
LDR

You're better off buying him typing lessons, nobody uses that layout because it's counter-intuitive and also bad for people that know how to type (only good for one-finger look and click)

The keyboard you listed there is only $45, so if that's out of your budget don't bother looking, since most decent keyboards are more expensive.