Why is my newegg order still on order verification?

ChillWishes

Reputable
Nov 24, 2015
I'm not entirely sure how newegg works though I've heard great reviews from friends and family about them. Though now I'm not as sure I made a purchase a few days ago with Rush and the fastest delivery and I'm still sitting on order verification? Can anyone tell me why?

kanewolf

Titan
That usually means an issue with the funding source. My last order for a laptop was held until the credit card company contacted me and verified that I had made the purchase, and that it wasn't fraudulent.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Check in with your bank/credit card issuer to make sure your purchase did not exceed a daily spending limit. I ran into that ordering a $300 graphics card when my shopping limit was $250.

-Wolf sends

I had the same issue a year ago - the bank refused to approve the transaction without my approval. I had to re-order, and I called and told the bank I was making an order first, so they would approve it.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hello ChillWishes,

I’m sorry to hear that your order has not shipped. We’d like to further look into this to see where the delay is occurring. Please email your order number to wecare@newegg.com and reference this post.

Newegg Support-Tori