How much should I ask for a Zotac GTX 960 (never used)

ks-man

Reputable
Nov 25, 2015
I recently purchased a computer for a golf simulator room in my home through a company that specializes in them. For some reason it needed to come with a GTX 960 when I wanted a 970. I paid up to have them replace the 960 with the 970 and they gave me the 960 along with the computer.

The graphics card is from Zotac and has never been used. Since it came with the computer originally I don't have the box for it (I do have the box for the 970). What would be a reasonable price for me to try and sell it for? I'm going to try and post it on Craigslist or perhaps EBay. If I can't get it sold I might try and purchase a cheap HP or something similar and just try and install the graphics card myself. I'm not really familiar enough to build an entire computer myself but perhaps just adding the GTX 960 would be simple enough.

Thanks for the help.

ks-man

Reputable
Nov 25, 2015
Looks like I can get this HP Envy 750xt for about $450 with the current HP offer and an upgrade to the 500w PSU. They offer the GTX 960 as an upgrade option for $214. If I can't sell the GTX 960 myself do you think it would be hard for me to install the graphics card into this computer? For under $500 it might be worth it to me to upgrade my computer as long as I have this graphics card.

Thanks.