I wonder if the PC with these configurations is Windows 10 compatible or not..?(Will it work Smoothly?)=> RAM: 1+1 GB DDR1

ombahiwal

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015
I wonder if the PC with these configurations is Windows 10 compatible or not..?(Will it work Smoothly?)
=>
RAM: 1+1 GB DDR1
Video Memory: 256 MB
Processor: INTEL Pentium dual core 2.20GHz
System: 32bit
Display Driver Model: WDDM1.0
DDi Version: 9Ex
All directX features enabled
INITIAL OS: Windows 7 SP1

Will it work? Probably, as long as you have nothing else that has driver issues. Will it be any good? No. That thing is slow in 7, no reason to ever bother upgrading it. You would need to disable basically everything to get it to be anywhere near acceptable in speed on either 7 or 10

Tom e

Honorable
Nov 1, 2013
Honestly, I have a very old computer with 2gb ram and a celeron processor. Honestly, I guess it's pretty slow on win7 and when I upgraded from win7 to win10, it really did surpruisingly speed up my computer. I would predict, given your computers slightly superior specs to mine, it would run smoothly, remember, modern versions of windows can run on very cheap laptops (under £140). If it runs slowly on windows 7 I would upgrade as there is nothing to lose and there is a possibility that it could even boost performance. If it runs smoothly, then I would advise to you to upgrade also, as I do not think that windows 10 will hinder performance or be slow.