PC lags/freezes randomly win10

Giannis_1

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015
Hi,
The problem that I have is that my system will randomly stop responding (sometimes everything sometimes some apliccations/windows but always the windows taskbar.) Mouse is moving and the things I press and arent responding after a while they will be done like nothing happened (ex. if i press chrome and start icon and a file they wont open for several seconds and then it will open). I noticed that when a tab in any browser is loading for a bit and i try to use the windows taskbar i will "create" the lag issue. I did a system scan and it says I have corrupted files but it was unable to fix them. What can I do?
System specs:
i5 6600k
asus z190 pro gaming
16gb ram

Lutfij

Titan
If via sfc / scannow it responds back with a corruption in your files then it is within your OS and if it can't locate the issue it must be in more than one palce.
i5 6600k
asus z190 pro gaming
16gb ram
Is that the full extent of your systems specs? What of your GPU, PSU and PSU?

To add, have you installed the latest BIOS updates and downloaded the necessary drivers from Asus's product driver page? Going with the information that available I'd ask you to see what a BIOS update does for you if you haven't done so already.

I would suggest a clean installation of Windows 10 but it might also be a simple solution thus the inquiry for a full systems specs.