Cerco Driver SODIAL (TM) HDE (TM) PCI FireWire IEEE 1394 compatibilità

Roberto_7

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015
Appena acquistato un HDE (TM) PCI FireWire IEEE 1394 card per il mio PC modo che io possa trasferire mini DV nastri al mio computer ma il disco driver fornito con la scheda proprio tutto fino a questo punto. anzi suggerimenti su dove trovare un driver compatibile?

Grazie

Solution

Read the technet reports in your native language if you have issues understanding that.

If you don't understand why you need a second license, read your current license information
1) English please.
2) Check the manufacturer page, but 1394 is pretty much obsolete and few manufacturers want to work around the security measures in 10 (since 1394 needs direct memory access). Yours is a special case and you might want to look into dual boot.

Roberto_7

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015

Seeking Driver SODIAL (TM) HDE (TM) PCI FireWire IEEE 1394 compatibility
TAGS: Firewire PCI Edit tags

Just bought an HDE (TM) PCI FireWire IEEE 1394 for my PC so that I can transfer Mini DV tapes to my computer but the driver disco Supplied with the board everything up to this point Bon Voyage. Indeed Tips on dove find a compatible driver? Thank you

Google translate doesn't change the suggestion I gave you (I understood the Italian). Find the manufacturer's website and see if they have drivers. Most likely they don't, which is why you need to consider dual boot.

Roberto_7

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015

And how can i do dual boot in windows 10?
Thanks a lot

Roberto_7

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015

I did not understand, because it serves as a dual boot windows start.

Read the technet reports in your native language if you have issues understanding that.

If you don't understand why you need a second license, read your current license information

Solution