Aggravating run dll error on start up. Cannot find program respnsible

Christas

Reputable
Dec 2, 2015
For the past couple days, I've been getting a rundll error on start up that no matter what I've tried, it's no going away. I recently had a malware attack and had to run Malware bytes and my virus scan to clear away the perpetrators. My computer went back to normal after all these scan, however this error started showing up.
RUNDLL:
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\FormPool/{E6956CD1-BAE7-3367-50F8-17C84D7146D9}\FormPool.dll
error%252520on%252520startup.PNG

I have no idea of what this program is, or what it is for, neither can I find any useful information online.

I have ran Malware bytes several times by now, deleted Temp files, ran my Virus scan (McAfee), searched from the program in my PC even. However there's been no change.
Can someone please help me out?

Solution
The error is a good thing, it means the bitcoin client is not working. You should still consider reformatting the machine just in case though.

You can get rid of the error going to regedit localmachine->microsoft->windows->current version->run and deleting the entry (might be in current user instead of localmachine), the startup entry in task manager and disabling it, or in rare cases the task scheduler.
The error is a good thing, it means the bitcoin client is not working. You should still consider reformatting the machine just in case though.

You can get rid of the error going to regedit localmachine->microsoft->windows->current version->run and deleting the entry (might be in current user instead of localmachine), the startup entry in task manager and disabling it, or in rare cases the task scheduler.

Solution

Christas

Reputable
Dec 2, 2015

Thank you for your reply, I will try that.