Newegg issue with verification

Dylan323i

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013
OK, I recently placed an order through newegg with their "store card" (figured why not it's a little insurance that I won't go into the red when I'm out Christmas shopping!) anywho, I ended up purchasing 4 items. GPU, Ram, Case & PSU. Well I received an email saying that the purchase had been verified (g2g right? Wrong!) turns out they only verified one of the four items! Anyone know why they would do this? I have already called and asked them and the associate didn't know and her manager was just very condescending and alleged he would put in a request to expedite this for me (but judging by his tone I'm guessing that is never going to happen!) none the less they never would tell me why they verified 1 of the 4 items I ordered (these were all done at one checkout it is not multiple orders (though it shows as multiple orders when I go to my account). From my understanding of their process they verify these details by checking your cards billing address and your shipping address and wait times are sometimes imposed due to work load but if they can verify one item why not all? It's not like the items were submitted for verification at multiple times. Any ideas? It's really annoying two since I checked the two day shipping option which clearly will not be met.
Thanks in advanced everyone!

Solution
Unfortunately that shipping is only guaranteed once the processing part has concluded. Shot in the dark, but I know newegg started working with vendors listings on their website so they're essentially a fulfillment house now and those other items might have to be confirmed with the third party vendor prior to processing it.

EDIT: definitely annoy especially compared to someone like amazon. They do have the rush processing option which is like $3 though.

affinitydesigns

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Unfortunately that shipping is only guaranteed once the processing part has concluded. Shot in the dark, but I know newegg started working with vendors listings on their website so they're essentially a fulfillment house now and those other items might have to be confirmed with the third party vendor prior to processing it.

EDIT: definitely annoy especially compared to someone like amazon. They do have the rush processing option which is like $3 though.

Solution

Dylan323i

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013
They seem to be all from newegg. As they literally just verified this I'll choose a best answer to close this thread. But honestly this is just odd. One was verified instantly the others took a day and a half. As much as I'd like to love Newegg they often make it rather difficult! If it wasn't for the fact that they often have some of the best deals I would definalty shop elsewhere! Thanks everyone! I really didn't expect that to go from pending to approved so quickly!

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hi Dylan323i,

We're sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with your recent order. All orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days prior to being shipped. Please feel free to email us at wecare@newegg.com with your order details. We'll be happy to look into the status of your order.

Thank you,
Julia - Newegg Support