Can't Install Windows 10 Fall Update (1511)

The_Man12

Honorable
Mar 22, 2014
Hi,

I can't install Windows 10 1511. My computer is currently running Windows 10 10240 and I can't upgrade. When it finishes downloading the update, it'll start installing it and then tell me it needs to restart. Then before turning off it gets stuck at "Configuring Windows 10 Upgrade 4% complete" and then reboots. After it reboots I'm back at my desktop with Windows 10 DOWNLOADING the update AGAIN only for it to fail again. The upgrading Windows thing doesn't even come up, nothing, like if it didn't install any updates. I did the upgrade on my laptop and it worked flawlessly :( I can't find the log files or anything (it doesn't throw any errors at me, it only tells me it couldn't install updates or something (notification) when I log in) I have no clue why this is happening. Please help...

Also, if useful, I moved the Users folder to an HDD (currently have an SSD for boot) and created a junction directory folder (or something like that, I can't remember) so that the Users folder is linked to the HDD.

Thanks!