Is it worth updating to windows 10 at its current state?

_Bata_

Reputable
Apr 18, 2015
So right now im running windows 8. I mainly do gaming and i know that if i upgrade to windows 10 i will get the benefits of directx 12, i would also get rid of that weird menu of the windows key that microsoft introduced on windows 8. The thing is, i have seen that lot of people are saying that this operative system is way too restrictive and also that it has a lot of bugs. So, is it worth upgrading to it considering its beta state?

Solution
If you want you can see my answer to the same question a couple of hours ago. Yes its worth it, you just got to make sure all your drivers are up to date, and you make sure your installing Microsoft updates as they roll out.

a39232

Honorable
May 13, 2012
yes, however i did Microsofts' November patch and I could not connect to the internet (using powerline and a sabertooth 990FX R2.0 late BIOS) IP flush fixed it but when i rebooted it would not work.My dads custom computer did work when I installed it for him, no problems really.

BlueFireZ

Honorable
Sep 10, 2014
If you want you can see my answer to the same question a couple of hours ago. Yes its worth it, you just got to make sure all your drivers are up to date, and you make sure your installing Microsoft updates as they roll out.

Solution

a39232

Honorable
May 13, 2012

I did that went to my motherboard site and downloaded the driver for windows 10, uninstalled the driver from device manager used ccleaner to delete the registry then restarted and installed the driver. Did not change my outcome.