When does Newegg's products usually arrive?

Pepsi_Man

Honorable
Nov 21, 2015

Unfortunately it says the 11th, and the product was ordered on the 4th. What's the chance of it arriving before then?

It may arrive before then, it really depends on the shipping carrier. Depending whether or not the shipping carrier was operating on saturday or not, the weekend often doesn't count so can make for an extended wait. Things won't start moving again until monday especially if the order was placed late on friday. Saturday it may be processed and then not shipped until monday.

Pepsi_Man

Honorable
Nov 21, 2015

I live in NC, and it's shipping from CA. Not sure if this will have an impact of the date.

That could definitely have an impact, may delay delivery by a day or so. Not as in delay past the date expected but compared to someone who lives closer. It's hard to figure, sometimes products will ship by air and it seems to depend more on where their hubs are. For instance when I get something shipped from ups I think it is, I'm in the midwest.

It goes from chicago, past where I'm at to a city more central to my state, then ships by truck to a distribution center which is quite a ways south of me before it travels out on a home delivery truck. Oddly I'm closer to another distribution center but the way they've mapped out the areas of my state, I'm not in their 'region' so my deliveries actually come from a center further away. Many times a package will arrive a day or two before the estimated date in my experience, they tend to sometimes overestimate shipping time rather than consistently deliver late.

Pepsi_Man

Honorable
Nov 21, 2015

Ah...

Unfortunately the Newegg site shows that it's still in transit. It doesn't show which state it's currently in.