After Update Windows 8 / 10 laptop very very slow

Jayachaitanya

Reputable
Dec 8, 2015
After update windows 8 dell latitude e5430 boot is very slow.
Internal key board , touch pad and volume buttons are not working.
When power on time it takes to load minimum 4 mins..
I tried bios update, put the all original updated drivers , finally changed the os . But i have still that problem so please help me :(

<<In the future, please do not post in all caps, that is the same as YELLING and is not allowed. Thank you.>>

Solution
Thank you for providing the make of your laptop though we will need further details with a model number or the specific system specs since there is a variance in what hardware comes in each model. I can see two types of BIOS updates on your product driver download page, one for Intel-vPro and another non-vPro so which one did you get? To rule out your HDD's damage through wear and tear how old is your laptop?

How did you change the OS, did you uninstall Windows 10? If you're on Windows 8 as of now you can try this.

If you'd like to foray into Windows 10 again then its best you perform a clean installation after you've downloaded all the necessary drivers and put them on a USB...

Lutfij

Titan
Thank you for providing the make of your laptop though we will need further details with a model number or the specific system specs since there is a variance in what hardware comes in each model. I can see two types of BIOS updates on your product driver download page, one for Intel-vPro and another non-vPro so which one did you get? To rule out your HDD's damage through wear and tear how old is your laptop?

How did you change the OS, did you uninstall Windows 10? If you're on Windows 8 as of now you can try this.

If you'd like to foray into Windows 10 again then its best you perform a clean installation after you've downloaded all the necessary drivers and put them on a USB drive. Mind you, did you manage to get update 1511 for Windows 10 or were you referring to upgrading your Windows 8 to Windows 10?

Solution