***SOLD***[WTS] - Core i5-3570; ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP; MSI GTX 970***SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says, selling some computer parts that I don't need anymore now that I've upgraded my system. Everything located in New Jersey, USA.

[strike]1) Intel Core i5-3570 - $100
Used for a little over 2.5 years with no issues. Cooled with a Cooler Master Hyper 212+ for its entire life, never overheated as far as I know. Will come with stock Intel fan (albeit from a Devil's Canyon CPU, but will work with the LGA1155 motherboards regardless). Do note that this is a NON-K CPU.

2) ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP - $50
Bought at the same time as the CPU, also used for about 2.5 years. Again, no issues over its time with me and perfectly functioning when it was removed from my system. Will come only with the rear I/O shield.[/strike]

[strike]3) MSI GTX 970 4GD5T OC - $240
Used for about 7 months before I upgraded to a GTX 980ti. Worked superbly with the setup above at 1080p. Fans are very quiet. Card only, no accessories.[/strike]

Everything sold. Please close.

Random0541

Reputable
Jul 22, 2015
I was wondering if the CPU and motherboard were still for sale? <redacted by moderator>

<Per the forum rules, all negotiations to be conducted via PM>

Sorry Moderator >.<

TheObscureGamer

Reputable
May 18, 2015

Asked you about 2 weeks ago about buying the CPU and GPU(asked for your Paypal and never got it) and you sold the CPU??? come on man...and I still want that CPU BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.