I can't report, the triangle button leads to '404 not found'

RCFProd

Expert
Ambassador
As the title describes I haven't been able to report anyone in a while, about 1-2 months actually. Thought it was a short term issue but it still persists. It happens with both original posts and replies.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador

I was not aware of this issue. Granted, I never have to report any posts myself...

This is a pretty major inconvenience. As much as we would prefer that people didn't use ad blockers, we're certainly not out to punish anybody for it. I'll try to get this resolved asap.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Can you all provide a few additional details for me?

What browser are you running? Which ad blocker? What filter lists are you subscribed to?

Trying to isolate the issue as there isn't much we can do besides reporting the error to the adblocker/filter list that's causing the problem.

Chrome 47.0.2526.80

ublock with default list.

A moderator told me that. I thought it was you. I don't have the PM anymore but it was a moderator for sure.

Chayan4400

Honorable
No problem for me. Report works fine. I'm using:

Torch (A Chromium based browser) Version 42.0.0.10546.

Adblock Version 2.45 with these lists (All default):

Acceptable Ads (recommended)
AdBlock custom filters (recommended)
EasyList (recommended)

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Thanks for the bump on the post! It reminded me about this particular issue.

For anybody experiencing issues, I've isolated the problem. It seems to be related to a 3rd-party filter list called "EasyPrivacy". This seems to be enabled by default on some versions of uBlock/uBlock Origin. For now, the only recommendation I have is to disable that particular filter list. For whatever reason, they are blocking a number of different forum functions (most of which are only accessible to mods anyway).

I'll be reaching out to them to resolve this, but it may take a while. Will first need to figure out just how many things they have blocked.