Windows 10 memory leak

vXHuNt3rXv

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2013
Hi,
I have had recently been having issues with windows where my ram usage will constantly be at 90%. Task manager says that over 7GB (of my 8) is in use. It is not because of the number of applications i have running because i simply have chrome, skype and spotify. There are posts online with other people with similar issues but i struggle to actually find a way of fixing it. Any ideas much appreciated since this slows my PC to the point that its not worth using.
Thanks.

Solution
The first advice would be to back up our data. In case something goes wrong where the OS might throw a hiccup and go belly up.

Have you followed through with these suggestions:
Top 10 Ways to Fix High RAM/CPU Memory Usage after Windows 10 Update
How to fix Windows 10 high memory usage issue
Windows 10: How to fix system ntoskrnl.exe memory leak and high CPU usage
Memory Leak Please Help on Tom's
?

Please pass on your full systems specs and probably a screenshot of the programs running in your taskmanager. A clean install would also do you good if you have all your critical info on an external storage device.

Lutfij

Titan
The first advice would be to back up our data. In case something goes wrong where the OS might throw a hiccup and go belly up.

Have you followed through with these suggestions:
Top 10 Ways to Fix High RAM/CPU Memory Usage after Windows 10 Update
How to fix Windows 10 high memory usage issue
Windows 10: How to fix system ntoskrnl.exe memory leak and high CPU usage
Memory Leak Please Help on Tom's
?

Please pass on your full systems specs and probably a screenshot of the programs running in your taskmanager. A clean install would also do you good if you have all your critical info on an external storage device.

Solution