No Audio Devices Installed, Nothing I Try Seems to Work :/

PodgyGames

Reputable
Nov 12, 2014
I've uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers, updated to the newest version, went on windows support and had a guy remote control my pc to no avail. Help? I will try to give as much info to any questions you may have if you'll help me out of this mess. (This happened after windows 10 upgrade)

Solution
Usually for your problem, a restart is all that's required to discover what's not installed correctly.

Go to Device Manager.

Click on top listing, the name of your PC.

Click Action, then Scan for Changes. If it finds what you're looking for you're OK.

If not, click Action again, then Add Legacy Hardware. Scroll down the left column to find the manufacturer of your sound, or use Microsoft. then go to the right column and choose what you want to install.

Bill

W Fallon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
Usually for your problem, a restart is all that's required to discover what's not installed correctly.

Go to Device Manager.

Click on top listing, the name of your PC.

Click Action, then Scan for Changes. If it finds what you're looking for you're OK.

If not, click Action again, then Add Legacy Hardware. Scroll down the left column to find the manufacturer of your sound, or use Microsoft. then go to the right column and choose what you want to install.

Bill

Solution