PC wont show bios on TV (panasonic viera)

Nance GrM

Reputable
Dec 12, 2015
I'm not a computer expert but i usually do google search... on this case, it isn't helping...
I have a PC which i usually connect to a panasonic viera (Panasonic Smart TV Viera TH-L32E5GW) via HDMI.

I have been doing so for 1 semester... the problem is that unlike my previous monitor (samsung) this tv wont show my bios screen, just a "rainbow screen" (static or i don't know what its called in english) then straight into the screen where you choose the users... It hadn't been much of a problem so far since i hardly ever need to touch the bios.

anyway, that's the situation... I am wondering if anyone knows what's wrong with this.. I want to see the bios screen, I got a feeling i'll need it sooner or later... Is it the TV or the PC? Is there some configuration I need?

Additional Info
The usual problem: Sometimes, the PC just show all blank screen for minutes but then i restart it or turned it off for couple of minutes and it'll come right back up (I suspect that was the screen where the comp asked to continue on safe mode or normally when the PC's abruptly turned off, because it usually come up on such case (black out), but i just cant see it) The HDMI cable I tested using a labtop to the TV and it's pretty fine (black out a bit if disturbed). I believe The PC did boot, but i just can't see it... on extra note, the PC seem to effect the TV, it somewhat shows a flash on black screen and the dialog box of the TV disappear (As it usually did when i turned the PC on) but it stay black/blank instead of going to the window user screen...

Thank you in advance for your time to even in reading this~
I hope this thread is in the right place -v-'

PC specs:
Processor AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G
Video Card AMD Radeon R7 Series
*source detect from http://www.systemrequirementslab.com & my computer properties
also, I use windows 7 64 bit and connected to the TV via HDMI cable with resolution 1920x1080

fredfinks

Honorable
Nance, theres probably some delay when its connecting/ gathering the signal from the start of the pc. dont worry about this.

if you need bios, just tap f1 or delete or f2 , whatever your bios key is, repeatedly after you boot. the TV should show the bios after a few seconds or so.

Regarding this tapping the cable and blacking out etc, maybe the cable is no good. Try another one.
Also, you must remember that tvs are not monitors. I wouldnt worry so much about it.