Can't Find Drivers for Compaq Presario CQ60 Notebook USB Hub

klear6

Honorable
Aug 24, 2015
>( I have been having trouble transfering files to and from external devices via usb, Someone Suggested reinstalling the drivers for the USB hub. I went to HP's website but I keep going around in circles and cannot find them. They will not let me open a chat to ask HP for help because the warranty has expired. Can someone help me please? Also I need Windows 7 drivers for the usb hub on an Acer Aspire One D270-1865 - I will post that in a windows 7 forum but just in case anyone knows I thought I would also mention it here. This is very frustrating. Every time I try to transfer something it gets hung up, gives me an error, says the device has been removed or can't be recognized. Then it uninstalls the device drivers and I have to start all over. It keeps telling me my files will lose properties when I transfer them. They are media files including pictures, music, and videos. I am using 2 external hard drive, 3 flash drives, 2 sd cards, plus the sd cards in 2 samsung phones and one htc phone. I will run a scan to check the drives for errors but since it happens with so many devices I am guessing the drives aren't the problem. However, the fact that it happens on both of my systems with windows 7 and windows 10 has me very concerned. Could this be a trojan? If so, how do I find out which one and how to I remove it? I am very careful when I download things, but I guess it is always a possibility. Sorry there are so many questions in one post. And a pre-thanks for the help! =O)

TRENDING THREADS